Unfortunately, I was suckered into the adorable face of a puppy that led me to forgo investigating the selling practices of this swindling, insincere business owner. Had I read these reviews, I would have thought twice!

My puppy was diagnosed with parasites: coccidia and giardia and had to have fluids administered twice due to severe, explosive diarrhea. I reached out to Jess several times, since she told us to "call or text me if you have any issues." 1.) She promised to send us medication (she isn't a vet so how does she have access to prescription medications?) and NEVER did. 2.) Becomes defensive as soon as you question and immediately says to return the dog. 3.) Makes promises to refund you for medications necessary, even though she says she will "put you on credit." The health and welfare of the animals is not her priority.

PLEASE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, SAVE YOURSELF STRESS ANXIETY AND $$$$$....... I will be reporting her practices to Consumer Affairs.

Review about: Prada Puppies Customer Care.

Comments

Thank you. I will certainly reach out.

There is a complaint page on Facebook ( Prada Puppies Complaints) that would be interested in talking with you if you would kindly message them. Thank you.