Bought a full bred english bulldog,so we thought..She also told us the mother of my dog was on premises the beggining of the lies .
We promised we were not breeding the dog so she told us .. Papers due upon proof of spay. Proof provided, and the papers never materialized. Tons of excuses..
Busy.. Son's game ...son sick... Your harrasing me ... Blocked from facebook ..
I am sure the same lotsss of people heard.I also complained to facebook, how is she allowed to peddle with judgements against her but I guess Mark is too busy no reply.. I have had many emails from unhappy customers.
Time to shut down this sweet/ vicious dishonest person from scamming ..Tgdr482@gmail.com
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- English Bulldog
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wish I would have read the reviews online before doing an order. Ordered 10 corals at a price that was (apparently) too good to be true. Corals arrived..."
- "A couple weeks ago me and my daughter (13), went to pet smart with our 2 year old whippet. This was our second time at pet smart only because they..."
- "My brother-in-law bought us a Frenchton puppy as our Christmas Present from Purebred Breeders (866-592-5322) in December 2010. The dog was absolutely adorable! We named him Bentley because he cost..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."